Friday, January 6, 2012

The Wedding Day

We were lucky enough to have all of my siblings and almost all of Peter's family (missed you Nikki and kiddos!) at our wedding. We were both missing a roommate or two, more in Peter's case if you go back years and years...., but we were so glad to have our friends there!
My roommates, minus Jess and plus Sista
Peter's roommates, minus Scott
We got sealed at 10:45, and like I said in the last post, it was a beautiful day. Pretty much the only thing I remember that the sealer said was to study the scriptures together. I just remember smiling a lot and looking at Peter and thinking how happy I was and how lucky I was, and still am!
I mean, look at that face... Plus, Nick, Kim and Braden all look cute, too.
I'm pretty sure Peter is watching me hug Kate...
We had our luncheon at the Canterbury Inn and it turned out great. The food was really yummy and we had all our friends and family there to support us. Shannon and Krista sang, "I Will Never Leave You" and it was beautiful.
The head table
Sista and Shannon singing
After the lunch ended, we headed off to our own little house!! We stayed our first night there and then headed up to Park City to spend a night at a really nice hotel. I should have taken pictures, but it had an amazing kitchen and living room with a huge bedroom and bathroom. It even had a hot tub on the balcony. We walked around down town Park City and had fun relaxing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment