Sunday, February 24, 2013

Late night conversations

I realize this title might lead you to assume that this conversation took place at least at midnight, but let me remind you that we are generally in bed by about 9 pm every night. So, when Peter gets home late from visits, it really throws us off.

He got home at about 10 pm the other night and these are a couple little snippets.

We were discussing the calling and the visits that go along with it and Peter said this:

"I just think this calling is for people who don't know how to have fun."

And then we were discussing the conversations that they have in the car in between visits:

Me: Sometimes I wish I could be a fly on the wall and listen to your conversations. Not the stuff I'm not supposed to know, but just because you're such an interesting mix of men. 
Peter: Most of the time, I'm just a fly on the wall. It's usually just Bishop and Brother Gridley talking.

This second little snippet had me laughing so hard. Probably because it was so late....

No comments:

Post a Comment