Friday, February 22, 2013

Snowy Picnic

I have this weird thing about picnics. I always think we should go on more of them, but I really haven't been on very many picnics. 

Anyway, a few weeks ago, Peter decided that I needed to get away from school for a bit and declared that we needed to have more fun! So, we decided to go up the canyon to escape the inversion as well. One of his convincing remarks was that we could take lunch and have a picnic up there. I couldn't say no to that...




It was so beautiful up there. In the picture above you can see the inversion over the valley. I kept saying that I didn't want to go back. Thankfully, that was the worst of the inversion this year.


And, for your viewing pleasure, a video of my running like a crazy person in my snow shoes.


I'm so lucky to have a husband who makes me get away from real life and reminds me that having fun is important, too! Plus, he's pretty cute and he makes Oakley's look good. 

2 comments:

  1. hahhahaa you running. that was amazing. :) ps. picnics are such a good idea... we all should be having more of them.

    ReplyDelete