Sunday, February 26, 2012

31 Years....Almost

Peter and I went to the temple on Friday night to do sealings. One of the couples who was in the room with us told the group that they had been sealed in that very room 31 years ago. Just a couple minutes later, the sealer asked Peter and I how long we had been married. I almost said, "31 years, too!", but instead I told them the real time of a year and half.

I should have said 31 years as we were teased the rest of the night for being newlyweds.

The sealer asked my permission to have Peter leave my side for a few minutes. I told him I thought I would be ok. He only had Peter away from me for about 10 minutes and then had him come sit by me again because "I needed him".

We had a good laugh. I wonder when we'll get past the newlywed stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment