Sunday, February 26, 2012

Clinical Week

Every other week I have two days of clinical in a row. Here's how it usually goes.


Monday
3:30- go get my patient information 
6:00- eat dinner 
7:00- pre work
9:30- 15 minute FHE and bed


Tuesday
4:15- wake up and get ready
5:00- leave for clinical
6:30-clinical 
3:30- head home
5:00- dinner
6:00- try to do homework, but really veg because my brain is gone
8:00- bed


Wednesday
Repeat
Plus add in trying to get my quizzes done for Thursday


It is insane! And exhausting! But, it is great to actually be doing things to help patients and see your interventions making a difference in their progress, so I'll take the long hours and no sleep. 


And the best news is: I'm almost half way through the semester and spring break is in 2 weeks!

2 comments:

  1. okay, is it just me or was second semester way harder? third semester has just been flying by, but I felt like I was dying every clinical week! maybe it was the pregnancy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think second semester was harder. At least than the first half of this semester. I have two clinical days again the second half and it is more tiring, but definitely a better experience, so that is maybe why it doesn't seem so bad? Maybe a certain instructor may have had something to do with it.....

    ReplyDelete