Friday, March 9, 2012

Trafalga

We have the Pass of all Passes and it is so much fun. Definitely worth the money. It is so fun to just go and spend just a few hours together doing something fun that we've already paid for! We went to Trafalga in Lehi for a couple hours on Monday to give me a break from studying and it was definitely a refreshing, needed break!


We watched some little kids climbing the wall like it was no problem, so we were hoping we wouldn't embarrass ourselves. Here's Peter showing me how to climb.

And here I am. It was my first time climbing and it was actually a lot of fun. I was also better than I thought it would be, considering my short arms and legs. Don't tell, but I was more successful at one wall than Peter was! It was a fun afternoon date!

No comments:

Post a Comment