Friday, March 9, 2012

A Wintry Walk

I went on a walk with some of the cutest little ones around the other day. These kids just crack me up.

 Abby insisted on wearing these cute flats without socks. A girl after my own heart. Fashion above function. She even walked through the snow to make footprints and didn't complain about her feet being cold until we got back to the house. 
 Lyla was making her own sort of fashion statement. The picture tells all. I have a bunch of blurry ones of her because I was laughing so hard.
What a sweetie Max is. I love his cute little grin and infectious laugh. Abby and Lyla kept throwing snow on him and he just laughed and laughed.
 Lyla is so dang cute in her little glasses. Much more fashionable than mine were as a child.
Abby and Lyla wanted a picture with Max and this is the best I could get. Never a dull moment with these kids. I can hardly wait until July when they add another one to the mix!

1 comment: