Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Motherhood

I want so much to be a mother. It is really all I have ever wanted. As I look at mothers, I just hope they know how lucky they are to be holding sweet babies and naughty toddlers.

My arms and heart literally ache when I think of holding my own baby (hopefully lots of babies over the years).

It's all I dream about. Holding my own baby. Watching Peter holding our baby. I had a very distinct dream last night that I had twins. I remember watching my parents watch Peter with our babies. I remember them telling me how lucky I was to have him to help me. 

I am lucky to have Peter. To have him as my partner, and someday, as my co-parent. 

Someday, these dreams will come true. 

3 comments:

  1. tears in my eyes! motherhood is already teaching you to be patient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously almost cried. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Alicia, I love you so much. It's hard right now with school almost being over and everyone announcing they are expecting.

    HF will bring your sweet angels to you. My sister always tells me, the things we pray for don't always come immediately, but the never come late.

    ReplyDelete