Sunday, March 17, 2013

Peter funnies

Today we had Stake Conference and one of the counselors in the Stake Presidency had presented names of men who were to receive the Melchezidek Priesthood for a sustaining vote. He then proceeded to give the information of men who had been ordained Elders or High Priests since the previous conference, which included Peter. As he read Peter's name, he started to stand up, but he hadn't been asked to stand, so I grabbed his suit coat and pulled him back down. Phew. Dodged a bullet on that one.

We received some peanut m & m's as a gift and as we were eating them, Peter mentioned that the chocolate tasted different. They were the Easter colors, so I thought maybe he was thinking of that. A few minutes later, Peter says, "Wait! These are peanut m & m's?" Apparently he can't tell the difference between chocolate and peanuts....

For how smart Peter is, he sure does do some silly things. 

1 comment:

  1. HAHA I'm glad I "know" Peter through your blogs. Wish we had more time to double date. haha that standing up part, I would have busted up laughing in the middle of the meeting. and that is why I'm not primary president. :)

    ReplyDelete